Have you felt distant from God lately?
Have you felt uncertain about some things and you don't know what to do?
Have you been wanting to strengthen your relationship with God but you don't know how to do it?
Trust me... I've been there
In today's episode, I go over 3 daily things to do to stand firm in your faith and strengthen your relationship with Christ.
First I want to say a quick prayer... Lord, I pray that you lift up every single person reading this right now. Please just wrap your arms around us LORD and let us know that You are right here with us. I pray that you help us to desire you more than anything and to love you more than anything else. I pray that whatever it is that each person is supposed to receive from this episode that they receive it and implement it in their daily lives. I love you with every ounce of my being. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Here are 3 daily things to do to stand firm in your faith & strengthen your relationship with Christ:
- Not just praying before bed at night or before we eat something, but staying in constant prayer throughout the day.
- You don't have to say a big drawn-out prayer, you can just say simple things and keep that conversation going with God throughout the day.
2. Lean on God
- Through every aspect of the day we need to focus on keeping that constant prayer and that constant closeness to God.
- Through every decision that we make, big or small, we need to lean on God and make sure that it feels right in our hearts and our spirit and that what we want to do is what God wants us to do.
- When we don't know what to do and we are uncertain about things, it's important to lean on God, pray to Him, and constantly through every aspect of our life, giving our hope and trust in Him.
- I know this may not be for everyone. Maybe if you don't like writing, you can do a little voice clip or make a video on your phone and just talk about the different things on your mind.
- For me, journaling is something that I do every single day and it really helps me.
- I can tell a big difference in my day if I skip a day of journaling.
- It really helps to stay grounded, stand firm in your faith, and get all of your thoughts down from the day or week before or the things that you have been thinking about that are going to happen.
- When you put down things on paper or do a voice memo, or video putting your thoughts out there, it helps to be able to release those thoughts and give it all to God.
So those are the 3 things that I do every single day and it really helps me to stand firm in my faith and strengthen my relationship with Christ. I know that if you do these things daily it will help you also.
I love you guys so much.
Never forget to choose faith over fear.
-Lorena Camille (Faith Fuels My Fire)
p.s. If you'd rather listen to Faith-based, spiritual growth, mindset, and mental health tips, then check out my podcast. There I will share my personal experiences, stories I've never told before, and bring you along with this hot mess life of mine. New episodes every week.
For more info on the "Christ Transforms Me" journal or to purchase it click here
You can also follow me on Instagram (_lorenacamille_) I'll be posting frequently and doing daily stories.
For past Bible Studies on the books of Jeremiah, John, & Acts join our Facebook Community
Scripture taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. Copyright 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan. All rights